Sunday, January 27, 2008

=+= Party =+=

=+= Attended friday and saturday buffet dinner and bbq party both at ntuc downtown east. Friday was peifen room 1122 blk A lucky she book so near as i no need to walk so far hahaa. Actually bought her present last minute when down alone to orchard walk and walk decided to buy her bear i think is "you and me" ba i forgotten what already hahaa. Not cheap ba cost me about $60 but 21 birthday le once in a life time.

=+= Family Picture 1 =+=



=+= Family Picture 2 =+=




=+= Who's she so handsome hahaa =+=




=+= Birthday Chart =+=




=+= eee What's you doing.??? =+=



=+= nIce birthday cake from ben and jerry =+=



=+= My laopao hahaa =+=



=+= My signature =+=



=+= Here's the birthday girl wering shirt =+=



=+= Next wee song bbq room 1912 Blk J this time round have to walk all the way in meet up with some ite's friends alfred, weilong, meizhen, xui xuan, dongyang and yong sheng. After the chalet get back to work for only 4 hour of sleep i almost shack out. Anyway thanks yong sheng drive me all the way from pasir ris to jurong island million thx hahaa.

=+= This time my phone totally gone low batt managed to capture only the cake hahaa waiting for meizhen to send me group photo hahaa. =+=










=+= Birthday cake =+=

No comments: