Saturday, February 02, 2008

:-: knocked Off :-:

Hey there just knocked off from and today is saturday man what you all going to have your nice weekend...? Sorry can't go out this weekend with you guys got to work my afteroon this week hehee. Today i done the backflush for the condenser 4155C i open the valve one bye one suddenly seawater leak out from one of the filter i was totally in shocked not sure what going happening luky daniel found out one of the filter drain did not shut after that shut it carry on out routine job damm notwthe whole place full of seawater and in long term it will cause corrsion so have to use water to flush it away and my whoke uniform wet ahahhah. Going home my superviser drove me home talk a lot of things regarding work uhhh i was stress up at that time cos i feel that he was hinting me something --->

S *** Must ask more question if not you won't know anything.

Me *** Knock my head

S *** Cos it's a 24 hours plant you off work and your stuff done half way next shift hand came in you hand over to them the next day it's completed and if you don't ask what have you all done for the last 2 shift you won't know what had happened...

Me *** I say " Yes Yes Yes true

*** Silent ***

Then we talk about other thing what his trying to tell me ask more question not to be silent.? Not i don't ask question is i not sure where i want to start from.???

Haiz nvm la going to sleep now tired update tomorrow again bye.

No comments: