Monday, September 01, 2008

:-: why why why :-:

why am i so stupid... A lot of things happen during the weekend... Why i crush into a person i love and like a long waited but at the i over doing it making feel like i'm an idiot i feel like i am so stupid, shameless and think that everything will go so smooth... I am so like a children thinking mind set. When i can grow up..?

It was a coma... I treated my ex really so badly and now it's my turn to others to hurt me... I finally found the person who i willing to be with but at the i mess up all... I cried. It what i deserve. And i was so eager to do it. But its how much i like you. I swear. But who care once you have done something wrong no matter wad i have said to you was like a rubbish...

I really need to wake up my fucking idea. I really hope there's a chance again. But how i dare to think so much... But i really hope that.

But anyway he won't read it. Just all the best to your upcoming concert.

P.S. : I really want to thank to all my sis. Thanks so much to accompany when i am so down really you all the best that i ever had before. : Ruiting, Xiang ting, Pei fen Jeas, Lek thanks for letting your ear to me. I love you girls....

No comments: