Monday, August 25, 2008

:-: Army Half Marathon, 3G iphOne :-:

Hey guys i got my new 8gd 3G iphone oh god. Went to hello singtel @ compass point with mr pan. He wanted to change plan and i wan to know more infor for the iphone. As i know all plan i decided to buy it but i stared to get my que at 4pm and know wad i got my iphone @ 7.30pm mean i waited for almost 4hours just for the phone.

Really a lot of ppl queing for it. It's really a big hit man.





Hey i fially collected the whole series od apple product.... cOol.!

- Mac bOok
- IpOd
- 3G iphOne



Wow yesterday was a great run ba AHM 2008 Safra Bay Run. My timing was 1hour and 44mins actually is quite not a good timing i set myself @ 1hour and 30mins. Why it end up that disappointment.

Cos of me as i know that wasn't my own pace of running till the 9km road i feel my brain have stop working and i can't breath at all force my whole body to stop running rested for 15 mins that y it drag my timing longer. i really damm sad at the moment but told myself to carry on, no matter wad.

But it came out a sundden that i finally got back my pace and finally i reached the finishing point that was a releave yeah. But the timing was really bad. But that alright there's next year anyway Now really train hard for my upcoming event the Stand Chart 2008 - 42.195km.





Here's are the medal i have at the moment... Next year i need at least 10 marathon medal my aim for it...!

This the first marathon - Army Half Marathon i have run in 2006


This year sundown marathon in 2008


This year Army Half Marathon in 2008

No comments: