Sunday, September 07, 2008

:-: My phOne hahaa gOne tO the drainage le :-:

God did u saw my blog damm is the picture tooo big.. hahaa i dunno hw to cure it as i already did my best to reduce the revolution and resize it le but still like that haiz i give up.

Anyway my starhub phone drop to the big drainage when on talking wif mr alfred lol thx alfred to given me such a surprise. Lucky not my iphone or else i jump together with it ba. Was on leave yesterday to attend a concert ya and tonight have to get back work le yeah.

Aiyo i really need to paint my room le. I bought all the painting stuff but i just do for the base yet not painted the actual colour was like everyday not enough time lo aiyo jalan put there like taking up so much space but no one help me. I need to ask my papa to help me le. sian.

No comments: