Sunday, September 07, 2008

:-: Finally my 21 "Double Birthday Party" Set to go :-:

Yes yes yes finally after 5 months of decision i have to say my 21 "Double Birthday Party" is here yeah.

Why i name my theme as " Double Birthday Party " because of i and my twins brother will be holding together also it's will be celebrating @ 2 places on next following day.

Date @ : 1 nOv 2008 (Sat)
Venue @ : Little Bali
Location @ : 9 Lock Road, Gillman Village, Singapore 108937
Starts @ : 8pm

Date @ : 2 November 2008 (Sun)
Venue @ : Fabulous Sunday at St. James Power station
Location @ : 3 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098544
Starts @ : 11pm
*Free In house drink on that day make sure all of you get drunk lol*
( Sorry strictly for invited list will be given )

Confirm list for saturday i still not sure who i going to invite ya as i still need to list out mine and my brother list. haiz... Just wait alright invitation card will be given end of september yeah.

No comments: