Tuesday, June 17, 2008

:-: W960i :-:

Just bought the W960i and i thought of buying the first hand without any contract which will cost about $800 plus my old LG ku990 really the life span is damm short no matter you msging for half a day or taking just few shots of photo it's dead immediately. So just decided to change. Now i'm more comfortable using sony ericssion sell my old phone for $300 and trade in for 2nd hand cost me just 200 and the old user just use that phone for less than a month lol really damm worth it not thnking twice i brought it home. yeah...

Later going out to with my mum for some shopping in town long time never bring her to town le and she ask for it so i say okae. hahaa. Also going to dye my hair cos of there's a dinner going on this saturday.

I really lack of sleepness everday, and for the whole 3 months my o/t ranking was the highest. For the month of may was 90 hours was the highest on my shift... Month of june 72 hours was the 3 runner up. This month july i confirm will be the highest for the whole shift unit and i have now have already hit 60 hours and counting hahaa.. But it's really killing me.

Now going off to sleep le or else i will confirm die wan... will update again whem i'm really free...

No comments: