Wednesday, June 25, 2008

:-: my nEw maC bOok :-:

yO bought my new mac quite sometime lol. About 3 weeks ago. Went down with my mum to orchard long time never go shopping with her and also bought her hang bag lol and wallet hehee. Bought my mum Carlo rinO (CR) should be a brand from hongkong it's look so sweet for the bag cost me $179 and a wallet also from ( CR ) about $150 my mum so happy lol me tooo.





I finally have my new 2.4GHz MacBook hahaa but i still don't know how to use the mac yet very difficult but now i feel okae using it now. Really damm ex lol i paid by full payment $2388 and a free 4GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM upgrade. a bit heart pain but everything is worth it ba hahaa. In just one day i spent more then $3000. OMG...





After that night went for clubbing with valen, xiang ting and valen lol hahaa. Went to eat some dessert before going in yeah...













No comments: