Wednesday, June 04, 2008

:-: baCk to blogger loOoo :-:

Went out with mr ron for these two movie loo...

INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL







SEX AND THE CITY

Really ladies are the most powerful weapon...








Finally the day came my Subdown Marathon 2008 4KM yeah kick off at the changi village. Went with dongyang and alfred.

0000am started the Singapore First night run ever. When the 8km i was still okae then 10km i was like feeling sleepy hahaa die liao dunno can complete not but after that back to normal. All the way reached the 22km my timing was 2 hrs and 15 mins then my leg started to get crump then i never not there will be overhead bridge was like wad the f*** hahaa that make the marathon more ever harder for me i was like telling me to give up and walk all the way to finish point bt at the end never. Give up is like so stupid loo ran all the way to 22km then give up like giving up hope in me loo.

30km wow more ever harder like the distance is getting longer and longer really cannot tanhan my leg was like getting heavier and heavier making me to stopped. But at least reach every water point i will get to walk 5 mins as to rest my leg all else i really can't carry on. 40km finally is here i used up all my energy and ran all the way to my finish point.

GOAL GOAL GOAL i reach touch the line 4 hrs 47 mins yes i did it less than 5 hours and was my first ever 42km marathon with such a reault i'm so proud of me hahaa. After that my leg really can't walk hahaa.

6am finally the event ended and i and alfred and wnet for mac for breakfast i ws really tired and still can make fun with him hahaa. We take cab home and home sweet home.















wOw long time i been here blog been busy outing and working hahaa lots of picture i really need to update loo...

Went to sentosa after my night shift with mr ting ting the sun damm bright man but after an hour it start to rain damm unlucky bt it not so heavy it's just drizzling after 15 mins it stopped again hahaa then back the sun man start to tann really ablr to tann the colour i wan so happy.

After the tann travel back to the sing island went to meet up with valencia then with xiang ting for dinner. For sushi tei for that day. Again our laughter around the restaurant loo. That night for the funniest joke was that i dunno why i ask one of the waitress this words

Me * May i top up the chinese tea...!!!
Waitress * she stare at me and i got shocked a bit then she said " top up uh " she smile and walk away.
Me * Then i like wad happen then ting told me not top up the correct words is refuse loo. Then i was like shit why i said " top up " damm was so pai sei looooo... Anyway so funny.







































No comments: