Thursday, May 22, 2008

:-: wOw wad dOing fOr the wEek.? :-:



Monday just knocked off from work sleep for about 4 hrs meet up with alfred and wei long for some small shopping and dinner... they both going through army training loo.

*Alfred will be enlist as police

*Long ge will be enlist to tekong

But i will like to tell you something loo " I ORD LOOOOOOO" hahaa. Anyway all the best to you guys la just tanhan this 2 years everything will be back to normal ya. Don't think so much just take it as going for a long holiday ya.



After that we meet up with Yong sheng @ the funa IT mall as he bring me to buy running shoes la asics as we both going for the sundown marathon this Sunday he promise me for 30 percent discount WOW regular price $260 after discount $186 is that damm worth it oh my gosh thanks a lot sheng i own you one dinner loo. yeah. But after the whole day outside i was tired out straight home to sleep.....

Wednesday night









Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday to xiang ting hahaa.. Together we all went to Clarke quay for dinner at the Japanese restaurant can't remember the name. Really fast all of us reaching 21 or coming soon how long we all still can we all be together forever la stupid hahaa. I really appreciate i have all you guys as my best best frens for almost 10 years or more i really feel i'm so lucky loo.

Everytime when i'm down you guys will be my side telling me to look the other side maybe it will be better hahaa. Thanks guys on my 21 i sure will make my birthday as a markable memories for you all....

No comments: