Sunday, March 09, 2008

:-: updatE picturE :-:

Actually went to this singing competition with ruiting at P.S. but lost the first round hahaa... So funny la i foget my lyrics wow lao so pai sei lOoo so many ppl down the stage looking at me sian. ZzzZZz.

- pic of me and ah ting no. -



- My A4 pic for the audition round -




Hey i'm back again when out this few week but that make me damm tiring which after my work. I feel my body kanna stress up feel like collapse down very soon. When to IT fair with ah fen and xiang tingfor 2 days and saw mac book cost 1,650 which i wan it but i havent got my salary and bouns yet ( which this coming week )and also saw another brand Sony CR35 cost about 1,999 uhhh i wan it. Haiz that mean i have no fate to bring you home i'm sorry.

- Nice -



- wat u girls doing. ? -



- me -



- Xiang ting and fen -


- Xiang ting -



- She uses my phone to take picture - But she pretty right.... -



- me again -



Recently went to k box for a singing session again hahaa with ting xiaver and another one of xiaver frens hehee. Again so high la keep on singing s.h.e song hahaa superstar.

- So excited saw the poster with their autograph -



- eee who's she. ? -



- they sing i take picture - Photographer man -



- Me and ah ting -



- again -



- sO again... -



- sorry la last one hehee. -



- hahaa me and fake s.h.e -

No comments: