Friday, March 14, 2008

:-: I'm siCk... :-:

Damm i'm sick already thurday my plant having shut down due to one of the pipe gas leak so no choice we have to do something to it or else it will give way one day i went for my long 16 hours work plus it was raining so heavily and we still have to attend to it on work schedule after done we back to our control room and blow air-con and went out again. In out in out sure die wan and i was having a serious throat pain i sure realized i confirm will fall sick wan.

I really wanted to go cos shutdown i will confirm learn a lot of things when coming to April there's a major shutdown i confirm can help out doing something but i really cant work with my body ach, fevish, bad running nose and throat pain. I already kanna aim by my work colleague and plus this week my long weekend they will confirm say a lot lot lOtsss bad thing thngs about me but its really i falling very ill ma.!!! I don't care must as long as i never sorry to myself i' okae with it.

I now realized work they won't see your good side they will see ur bad side as its opposite la. Sick lOoo. Many people work in different work style and same like how they do outside their life style and i know i'm too quiet during working cos i not really familiar to the place and i need sometimes to get along with u all guyz la.

Do i wan to work later..? Fuck it la better rest more. Kanna sack looo as long i know that i really put in a lot of effort to it that's enough. Don't talk about it liao damm low morale liao.

No comments: