Friday, November 02, 2007

== 20 lOoo + my happiest day ==

== Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me eee, happy birthday to me. hahaa .==

== yEs my 20years birthday and also my big day which is ---> ord parade and will be my last last last parade ever. Really is just like dream to me 1 years 10 months not long not too short but the fact is, it's over. Yes of course its over just 3 more days to collect my pick ic. Enjoy a lots lots really really cried after the parade but really very paisai but no choice my tears just drop thinking of how we get together enjoy all stuff that we have never done before. Think back like just happen it yesterday. Really looking forward to our next ICT ---> In Camp Training next 2 years ba yupp. Take good care you guys really miss you guys lots lots lots.==

== 1st Battalion Singapore Guards 12 mOnO Intake " Charile Company " ==

== Har --- hOo ==

No comments: