Monday, October 29, 2007

== bOred x3 ==

== Angry wO went back tO camp for my ffi check-up but know wat in the end ask me come back the next day ---> halo i came down all the way from my house just for my check-up and and not even 5 min straight away you ask me to come back again because of the system too slow cant key in my details. ==

== Never mind done just 6 more days i will out of army ---> sallow it. Luckily saw kennth went out with him for a while to town then head straight to AmK huB for some hair cut ---> hate it loor keep my hair so long now i have to trim it short again just because of parade haiz.==

== hair short hahaa i don't mind make more angry was our ord function will be done in camp wow lao ---> are you sure is it spouse by our famous cookhouse food again yyyyyyyy.... not in hotel at least we contribute our swear and tears in our 2 years life you know. And we are so called elite infantry guyz okae and just a small function in camp damm lOw class la i now laugh till my grastric pain is back again loor. haiz yyyyy. ==

== Look at our sister unit 3 guards their last 12 mono guyz had their dinner at Mandarin Hotel okae hey why we just don't do like them. forget it la == tired.==

No comments: