Sunday, September 30, 2007

== fuck up week ==

== fRiday and saturday night should be a rest day for all nsf personnal. And just of because of one person who think of him ownself and sacrifice me to do guard duty and somemore not in bedok camp is at db ---> forgotten how to spell liao hahaa which at yishun our old camp. you know why i so angry about it because i was going out with my friend waiting for train and my phone sound and got a strange feeling. Pick up phone and was my favourite sgt. raj. He told me a good news ---> sorry but his good news was a fucking bad news (congrate you are selected to do guard duty on saturday.) Oh my god noooooooo. why me again...!!!


== I ask why he can't do it..?? " he's having a scout course on next monday and he need some rest then i was okae about it ---> if it's me i will also ask for off. Then another guy ---> he got foot rox and cant do insisted nooo i'm not doing it so he use he's papa help for the help force to talk to sgt. win liao looo use this skills. aiya they keep on begging me then sure no one help and i was under reserve so no choice ba just do it. haiz (as they told me they try not to touch the reserve and which is me no choice have to activate me.) ==


== But wat to do just enjoy the few hours ba. shopping at nee ang city then meet up joyuce then valencia after that head down to heeren have some dinner. Decided to have some drink at the balcony enjoy enjoy enjoy. yes 22.30pm have to rest and get back to camp the next day so do valen working 8am. Haiz Home sweet home..!!! ==


== ruiting, valen, fenz and me. wat you all trying to do to me..??? ==



== ruiting, valencia and fexz ==





== joyuce and fen fen ==




== me and my wife valencia ==




== ruiting and me.. serious wan . ==




== ruiting and me sucking a lemon ==



== me and joyuce cool man ==




== handsome not hahaa..?? yes or no..?? ==




== fen and joyuce ==





== aCting cute ==





== niCe.. ==








==that's me with the drink hehee...


No comments: