Wednesday, September 26, 2007

== anOther intervieW ==

== tOday went for another interview at their main office ---> located at Alexandra Road ---> PSA Buliding. early in the morning i almost late for interview man woke up late --->9.15am to reach. rush n rush n rush done get out of my hse taken mrt then bus (yes reach the place at 8.55am still got about 20min lucky man not late hehee.) Lift up find out ?? where the 22 storey ?? where..?? get out the lift ---> told myself eee ya correct buliding but where's the 22 floor the buliding have 38 storey y no 22..???==

== Ask the information counter then realised oooo got it divided into 3 parts aiyo still got 3 parts hahaa. Because of find the storey wasted 15 min --> 5min left got the correct lift up up up up up --->ding<--- reach yaya infront of me TOAGOSEI SINGAPORE PTE LTD. pressed the bell --->know what i saw 3 person --->1 engineer, 2 manager inside the meeting room waiting for me. First thing on my mind was die this time die liao first impression already gone case...!!!==

==Never mind give a lame excuse that i cant find 22 storey (but it true but not sure they believe not --->don't care man.) Fill up the interview form and here's start the interview more relax than the first hahaha got experience liao. what to say the talking parts is quite okae for me than the previous one. more relax but still not up to my standard haiz. ==

Qus: - - - >Intro yourself of when you ord, birthday etc....

Do you play games..??

Do you know you have to run shift work for 12hrs..??

What if the other person have misunderstanding with you what will you do and handle it..??

Why you do not carry on your study..??

Do know different type of pumps

So everything is okae for you..??


== the way it look much more easier and sample to ans but the most worst thing was i forgotten to pass them my cert to them aiyo ---> forgetful lor... gone gone gone i think it's gone. Cheer up lor what to do it will be better for the next ba. lastly the same answer to me : --->Wait for our call's once you selected. Anyway you are still young ( 20 young ma..?? )hopefully you can carry on your further study.---> " Did i never told you all that my family background does not allow me to study"...What's that mean not going to select me..?? haiz... just wait ba.. ==

No comments: