Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm baCk

I'm back to blog. Real lazy to type. Okay what i have done for my past few days. Having my theory lesson for the past whole week and attended src as they organise the team building @ the jurong country club it's a games activity and really fun all of my colleague laugh like hell and can seen how my shift colleague are so co-operate and was so impress by the intrustor there. But i still waitng the picture for my company to send me hahaa will update soon.

On wednesday we have dinner with ms lady suan having dinner at susih teh celebrated her birthday with ken, kyler, luker and some of her colleague yeah. So fun chit chat and talking about the upcoming party for mr ken. And he's do stress up about where to go.? So we came to a conculsion. That we will have it in the hotel and go club after that yeah.

It's time saturday is here and we have a blurst party at ken birthday party. Theme was " Nov Bady Gone Wild " and on that day real wild. Ken, luker, kyler, nic and suan we all meet up at the amara hotel and all of us dress up as school u. One of my favourite dress code hahaa. But i need picture to say something but i have not recieve yet.... SUAN I WANT PICTURE..!!!

I will update all the picture once i got it.

Anyway bye i got to work. see ya.

No comments: