Friday, November 28, 2008

8 days left to stand chart...

Time now 0215am yesh it's friday morning why am i here still blogging not sleeping.? Because i just came back from work and get home to change and when for a short run to prepared for my up coming marathon. I have not been training and i'm dead now and i'm not very sure can i aim my timing in 4 hours for 42km can i make it.?

Next monday i will be going to east coast to try out 42km alone hahaa. Anyone can accompany me.? I think no one ba. At least i must do something that which i can be proud of. At least i'm useful alright. Maybe i'm stupid or what and at least i can run long distance which everyone can do it but do you have that passion to go for it better than staying at home playing computer games, slacking doing nothing or sleeping.

You will wonder why i will talk this ya i'm mood swing again okay that all just want to say out loud and at least you can lend me your ears. Just nothing happen just feel empty hahaa. Alright it's late also going to sleep soon because tomorrow going for a swim than going to changi aiport to collect things le.

So will be back real soon lo see you bye. Have a nice day. Smile.

No comments: