Friday, October 24, 2008

sO emo now shit the feeling is back again.

Sunddenly feel like to distress myself out. Now I’m in the company doing nothing lol awaiting to go home and sleep. Time now 0431am and I should be posting up my blog today morning or night ba. As my birthday just getting nearer and was so endo like why not this week was my birthday lol hahaa. Just not lomg ago about10 mins away I was like reading an article and saw something that I was not expecting to see it. ___ was in the article and ya not an full article of ___ just a picture in one of the cover page.

All things just flash through mind and promise my sis I won’t talk about ___ again but really I did not forget ___ at all and I know we not been contacting each other for long. I also will like go to ___ blog and see how’s been doing but I never did that. Sometime I could see ___ online but dare not to text him but recently I jus reply ___, ___ did not respond either ___ is busy or don’t care at all i really don’t know.

I told myself that ___ is high and me is low and really not a good match. But I always think the other way that won’t happen maybe it the other way round.? Actually is i mess up everything if I listen to my sis for that time it really won’t happen at all ever. Not ___ fault at all. I’m really sorry.

I really hope to see ___ again it’s really hard to forget a person in life which you fall too deep in with ___.

One of my birthday wish could I able to see ___ at st.james during my birthday really don’t know but I really do hope so. If I really saw ___ I just wanna say

Ask: How you being doing.

That all I ask for I could see ___ again i’m already satisfy le. Going to reach 5am le. Sample tag coming out from the noise machine and need to get back work very soon. A bit shack out but maybe will take some nap ba for 15 min or else I will die lol hahaa.

Now time is 7am gonna off to shower liao and prepared to go home later in the afternoon going to attend mr Alfred police something pop la hahaa. Got to go bye.

No comments: