Sunday, October 05, 2008

After my 21 how will be my journey be.?

Kelvin luker ask me this question what am i going to score your career.? I was like unanswered to him then. Really not too sure like what to do. I came down to a conclusion there's 2 choice either carry on my study part-time in "chemical in engineer and the rest of the time working in refinery it will be tough and i'm sure i will be super busy like hell and will miss out a lot of stuff and fun. 2 was full-time in "Mass Coummication". But have to start all over again.!

But it that worth it i ask. : hello it's your career alright.

Ya i know but it's really so hard for me. And chemical is not the career that i want to pursuit on. Seriously not everyone work for interest it's for the money. Maybe out of 100 people 1 of them gets what they want with a high pay. As for me hahaa i'm sure is not me yupp. Refinery is a damn good career with high pay prospect alright and thinking of long term it's a good way to carry with. I dont know la it's so stressful now.

It's time for me to grow up le and i need to start thinking 21 how will my journey be.?

After that kyler ask me this.? - You think you earn 10k is it. And i was like no. Then why you still spent so much. I know but i just feel happy to spent with. And that came to my mind i being working close to a year how much you have now in your saving.? mmm.....

Thanks you guys for telling me all this i need to find a way out to get something right.

No comments: