Friday, October 17, 2008

13 days left....

13 313 331 131 331 113 31.. No no is 13 days left still on counting for that day.

Hahaa so coincidence lo saw xue bing and lina ( sec sch mates ) @ hmv. And i will never forget to ask them this

jeff : " Are you coming." hahaa.

them : " of course."

Jeff : Smiling.

At least there's someone coming okay.!

I'm really so tired today okay mm can say i'm quite unlucky i lost my 50 bucks and miss my train okay. I was like okay thanks for today and everything. haiz. I have no mood to type anything just feel so sian. Actually today going to zouk with caden, puzzrell, jase and alexis but i was like so tired and need a lot of rest and really so restless okay.

Just feel so sorry for them promising them but never kept my words at all. haiz i'm sorry.

No comments: