Friday, July 25, 2008

:-: Happening week lol :-:

On thursday meet up with again xiang ting and valencia for a movie lol. We went to watch the very R21 the Book of Revelation oh gosh this show remind me of full of sex and really damm nake show i was like oooooooo who choose this movie some more with girl lol i was a bit shy le. hahaa.

After that we went to changi airport to send jessica off. And take many photo lo.





















God wednesday was my rest day meet up with valen for shopping lol... We went to queen town together i bought myself a pack bag as my crumples make my left shoulder so painful need to balance my shoulder. .. After we went town to collect my apple care protection plan for 3 years lol for free. yeah. Then after that send valen home lol.

Around 10pm meet up with xiang ting and couple of her frens together we went to st.james for ladies night hahaa. this my first ladies night at st.james lo. Really lots fun lol but all the photo with xiang ting camera.
P.S. - At that time lots of thing happen went i meet up with xiang ting this you must ask her what happen lol....

No comments: