Thursday, February 14, 2008

:-: yOU have dates.? :-:

Just woke up from my sleep and alvin called me he reminds me of today Happy Valentine's Day you have dates today not just pad yourself and stay at home not to go out or else if you see couples holding hands with flower or my god i tell you, you will soon get depression very fast this what he told me during the call hahaa relax la i also single not yet attach who wan me just give a call and it's settle hahaa.

Ya my last night shift and i will be going to enjoy my long weekend my salary just credit to my account but i need some saving not yet since 2 month loOo. What am i going to do.? I really need to plan well for my weekend and who wanna join me to St. James this sunday.? Next tueday will have a company luncheon at haytt hotel i think near orchard scotts road. What am i going to wear.?

No comments: