Wednesday, February 27, 2008

:-: Over spent Again :-:

Damm i over spent again i need saving this month.! Bought 2 short pants one @ 77 street and the other @ topman total up about $120. Also i have sign up the wind surfing course under my company name and still have to fore out another $50 for all the booking stuff.

Yesterday hang around in town and remember miss dada working at p.s. citibank. So when down and talk cock but surprisingly her basic higher than mine her was $1650 and five days work and mine was $1200 7 days straight aiyo aiyo why like that banana. Her scope and my job scope are different so can't compare la. Anyway i help her to sign up the Clear Citibank credit card and the limit of spenting about $500 and not so bad have my first limited spenting credit card first hahaa.

I wan to go clubbing cannot take it liao i wan to drink many many alcohol and make myself drunk but i will able to make it after my work which is 12 am who can tag me along.?

No comments: