Saturday, February 23, 2008

:-: i'm dieing :-:

I'm so tired yesterday for my 1 night shift around 3am i was like damm sleepy when i take reading i skip a lot of parts never check any abnormal observation but i don't care la no mood for that day. 2 more to go before my rest day. hey " L " change the world is here i wanna watch on monday L here i come. hahaa. don't know what to write already very tired now blog next ime ba.

Oh ya forgotten keep on thinking where should i held my 21 party @.? Think of at orchard celeinsure hall but the rental fee total about 1000 buck wow so ex ex ex la forget it la hahaa. A normal Guest room, 1 King or 2 Twin/Single, Garden view booking about 350 to 400 ahaha that okae but what food.? And the last was chalet cheap plus i can have a catering servies but aiyo chalet a bit sianz lor. My mum ask me to have it at home but in the end who's going to clear all the dirty stuff ooOo please no. Never mindi still have 8 months to think of places i can held my party @.?

No comments: