Monday, February 04, 2008

:-: disappointing day :-:

Haiz what am i doing while working why i don't dare to voice out and that was my damm weakness in me i want to change that but jus couldn't. Who can help me with it. I feel that no one even care to talk to me cause they feel like i hack care everything but i'm not just don't talk much because i need time to get used to it there then i will be able to communicate with you all guys just give me sometime alright. What for i post here no one will look at it judt wan to type it out and release the stress.

Still have 4 month to go till to my confirmation but i got the feeling they will sure kick me out haiz i just won't put too much hope on it just try my best and i won't feel sorry to me.

Off tomorrow but will be working night shift after that wednesday morning till friday morning will go for my rest day able to celebrate my chinese new year yeah. Today going out with my mama for shopping see anything still have to top up for this cny...

So going to sleep now see you again.

No comments: