Sunday, January 06, 2008

=+= Another day went by =+=

=+= My last afternoon shift today then off after that night shift damm. Too tired damm tired. Almost working single day and feel damm moody to work. I really need to push myself a lot a lot a lot so to carry on my job. My neck damm in pain because of stress push myself too much to the limit liao. What to do i can't even slow down my step. =+=

=+= Keep on blaming my daddy for not sending me to study banana where got a father wan a son to support himself after my ord and keep on saying study no further nb then u wan us to follow you drive cab ah shit, I feel tat he don't even wan to care about our further all is to help other people business he really damm chee bye la take care of 4 son. Just only say god will help you all nb bullshit la. Sure next time i will take care of my mother not my father just hack care about him cb. Then you love god so much you ask god to take care of you and offer you food, money and shelter la see whether will he be there for you not SHIT. =+=

=+= Don't talk about him banana chicken bastard hahaa. =+=

No comments: