Wednesday, December 05, 2007

== Picture ==

== Ya today sunddenly feel like eating donut so after work immediately went down to cityhall and bought for me a dozen ---> 1 box la. Then think of my mama also feel eating also so just buy la. Haiz but dun have any favour that i like so i random pick lOOoo hahaa. == But just feel that munchy donut nicer. ==









== Finally my off day yesterday wow finally i can rest working for 3 night shift that was like hell hahaa but it's over. Anyway catch a movie ---> Hitman for me it's alright la only like the shooting parts make me excited hahaa okae the show depend on you wan to watch not hahaa. ==






== Timothy Olyphant cooL bald head right hahaa == ---> but quite handsome ba ==




== Enjoy the trailer ==





== Went down tO buy lOts of stuff hehee take a look @ my picture what i have bought for me spent over 200 bucks on accessorises... ==

== My Nike Bottle Cost me 15.90 usual:20.90 cos i hsve 20% discount ==


== New earphone for my i-pod wow that cost me 129.90 but like it la nice bass. ==


== Arm pouch (NIke) need it for my running used cost me 15. usual 20.90 same i have 20% discount ==


== New pouch alsO for my i-pod that cheap cost me 5.60. ==

No comments: