Wednesday, December 12, 2007

=+= my rest day =+=

=+= yeah my rest day today. Must get some entainment tomorrow wo. Got 2 movie wanted to watch it ---> The Golden Compass and Alvin and the Chipmunk hahaa. Going shopping tomorrow also out of clothes and jeans also one cd 鬥牛要不要 acting by hebe so they release the sound track and by S.H.E ---> songs include 最近還好嗎, 愛來過 and one song sang jus by Hebe 來不及. I must spent spent spent money. tired for me today jus came back from my night shift and just went for a run then tomorrow morning going for my dental and have to pay them $800 for my braces for left outstanding balance my own money i going crazy liao going to spent almost 1200 within a day hahaa stress don care la just spent liao.. =+=

=+= I just receive big news from one of my campmate. My platoon sergent last month steal computer chips from the camp and run away with it and now i think fews day back he kanna caught and now send to db somemore no one know how long he will be there.. Quite a shocking news man. What had happen to him...??? =+=

=+= 鬥牛要不要 Soundtrack =+=

No comments: