Sunday, December 09, 2007

=+= I'm a bit tired =+=

=+= Today sunday yesterday saturday what am i doing.? ya working haiz but now i don feel like there's a weekend for me like everyday was weekday hahaa. I think used to it bah. Shit today i got up i found my face kanna scratch by somthing and left me a mark there fuck but i don't feel like when i'm sleeping i have done any scratching le... Why ah aiyo lucky working today and have to face the machine all day so it's alright hahaa. =+=

=+= Keep on raining everyday and i can't do my running and swimming haiz and i can't even trace my fucking line and how am i going to finish my work on time.??? Stress le i still don't know anything yet le but they keep on telling me slowly le i have no patient wan loOoo. Aiya they told me slowly then slowly lOoo what can i do ---> pls don't rain while i work thx. =+=

=+= Enjoy my work today bye. =+=

No comments: