Sunday, December 16, 2007

=+= Alvin and the Chipmunk =+=




=+= Cast: Jason Lee, David Cross, Cameron Richardson, Jane Lynch, Justin Long, Jesse McCartney =+=




=+= Movie trailer enjoy =+=


=+= Yesterday Off work straight to orchard meet up with pan went to watch " Alvin and the chipmunk " i will say the voice of the 3 little chipmunk really damm cute especially when they sang hahaa i keep on laugh and laugh and laugh hahaa this movie suitable for those who feel down mood i can recommand you this you will thanks me man. =+=

=+= It remaind me of my beloved 2 hamster hahaa what if really one day both talk to me somemore they can sing.? ---> * dream on. * =+=

=+= Saw cineleisure orchard just opened new store " Fred Perry " wOw i think it's the second store in singapore you 1st @ Ann Siang Road here the website ---> http://www.fredperry.com/fpshops/fpshops.asp
wanted to buy but i did not bring enough cash hahaa i will buy it next week wait for me. =+=

No comments: