Sunday, November 11, 2007

== wat's a day.. ==

== Went out with alvin yeO walk dOwn the whole orchard road hahaa... jus bought somw stuff first when down to orchard road to personalised my own cap coSt me abt 20 bucks then head down to orchard wanted to buy mt flipflop but valencia ---> Her friend forgotten to bring the card along with her 30% man next time ba... after that to far east bought a fucking cheap watch cost me 8 bucks hahaa ---> i knOw i will get a better watch next time when i start work okae i will buy the watch who my idol ---> S.H.E endose wan okae happy ...!!! Then to wallet shOp to buy a bag for my mr i-pod hehee...==

== But at orchard hey look who i saw ha first was herman @ taka then met zali @ orchard station then going back to my sweet home i saw malzan @ somerset station hahaa really wat a day hOpe u guys doing well after ord man hahaa.. ==

== Can't watch movie on that night nO money as i jus got my pay but only 80++ but that amount have to last me for a month when i start work lOoo. haiz.. poOr bOy..==

== okae la but still i did enjoy my weekend. Today jus go for a run ba need to do some excerise before i becoming like a pregnant guy hahaa.. ==

No comments: