Tuesday, November 27, 2007

== end of my mOrning shift ==

== Just started my day 2 of my morning shift tomorrow will be my afternoon shift wow damm tired no wonder why my friend told me that morning getting up to work was a tough job for him --- huan ting, leO i now can under you liao. I feel stress up cos a lot of things to learn, line tracing headace...---> scr can you tell me why your plant is so fucking big a least got 10 football field size...??? ==

== Now i still so young and now a working personal my youth gone looo.. Can't say that too la who tell me i need to help to support my family haiz. Think of giving up but i can't do that haiz think of studying but where got $$$ who's going to help me all this...??? ==

== Don't think too much la life is always like that.


*** First - grow up, Second - study, Third - NS, Fourth - study Or work, Fifth - married or not, Sixth - support family and parents , Seventh - die.

*** Ya ah i need to go for a morning run i'm getting fat liao long time never excerise. That is not good for health hahaa.

No comments: