Saturday, November 24, 2007

== 1 weEk paSt ==

== 1 week past, working in src everyday leature until i sian wow no pratical i almost fall asleep loOoo. I have to learn a lot of things ---> how it works ? where it come from ? when need to do it ? why it in that way ? and i still in under probation for 6 month and it will be tought for me and i need to put it extra extra extra hard because when i in ite i did not when to any of the refinery before and i have no idea how it's going to be like. ==

== I really need to ask lots of question no question ask rubbish cos in the world if there is no question then it called rubbish hahaa that what my traineer told me but i think it true hahaa. If don't know ask don't be a hero all else i will lose. ==

== Monday i will be running my shift this 2 days i'm on off. No time loOo have to spent lots of time reading refer to my old textbook and need to change my hamster gate. ==

No comments: