Friday, September 21, 2007

== pOval ptE ltd ==

== Busy day for me man.. tOay in the morning wake up about 7 am as i need to prepare my interview document at jurong island. Iron my clothes style hair hahaa ready for the best man. But first thing i have to report to NUH for my finger appointment after to decide do i need to take out the metal piece from my finger not.? but in the end my answer was "no" there's not enough time for me to recover and i need to work after i ord and it's alright to leave it "what doctor told me." ==

== done my lunch take cab down to report the company at jurong island "damm far" hahaa... i was very nervous wo because really was my first in my life " interview" ( work different kind of job before but all just so called play play after that fucked off from there. ) This different man what i learnt in ite course will make a different in my future life in the workforce. ==

== done done done finish " We will get back to you next week." What came up my first mind was that it they wont call (maybe just wait for the news. ) hehee. But i get experience so for the next interview i will know how will i react. ==

*what your strongest and weakness*
*Why you take up this job and you like this job so much*
*So you wan to be laboratory or process plant technical.?*

== Don't worry too me man i will have another company interview but this time not at jurong island is at PSA Buliding ( Toagosei singapore pte ltd. ) ==

== So wish me all the best again. will tell you the result. ==


== oo loOk goOd ..?? hahaa.. Bought it at G2000 ==
==cOst me 108 bucks u knOw jus fOr jOb interview..!!! ==




No comments: