Tuesday, September 04, 2007

== blUr blUr Blur ==

== Now can prove how blur am i. why? haha tell you man i actually left my wallet in camp and book out yesterday as my friend's father drive me back home that why i never realized it until today got the chance to go out and found out my wallet was gone. ==


== Starts to search and search thought really gone all my camp pass everything inside my wallet " die this time i have to pay 150 bucks for the loss of pass" haiz... At the end i remember i never travel by or went out yesterday so i suspect " Did i left it in camp..?? " Immediately i called the coS and told me yes you left it here. ==

==Lucky it troublesome to travel from serangoon to my camp " Bedok " But no choice cant book in for the next 2 weeks because of off. And also all my stuff were very important to me.hehee.==

No comments: