Saturday, June 09, 2007

== came back frOm field (LCK)..==

== again outfield outfield when on the 7-8 june.. just don understand y like to put on fri which is my book out day aiyo after that i get book out later at night. on pre day i drew a fucking big blown-up map for the platoon using free hand that's not measure but still look nice haha... after my pc present to 2ic abt hw we going to attack the area but tell u wat when came on the spot to attack always there something cop up haha...(that true lor)... that really make me headache was i have to draw the idot heavy teat set n my signet set think abt it's going to be fucking heavy to carry all those stuff to attack!!!(stress) ...

finally the day landed we arrival at the LCK n start our dry run then afternoon battle attack.. during the attack i was left alone wif two of my sect 1 n 3 guys then my pc take the sect 2 to attack the other area n he shouted at me to take over he position to continue atacking the area (stress up liao never do that before in my life sia somemore he's POSITION...) then i told sect 1 to flank the enemy then continue to do fire movement... the end we over run the enemy... when all stuff done i think backward of wat happen i realised i was really in deep trouble as making one of the commander angry(long story) sorry i not purposely do it as really there's no choice i have really need to do wat pc told me ya.. then second day we doing fibua which i really dont like it but at the end we all done it quite well haha... but after that i give a very fucking black face cos i was really fucking tired(hate myself whenever i get tired).. At the end we got up the bus n clean tis clean that.. got to book out 2300 hrs.. HOME SWEET HOME..==

No comments: