Wednesday, May 30, 2007

== stress stress stress...!!! ==

today was a fucking boring day n getting a stupid extra in army..!!! as never inform any of my immediate Superior of my apptment n they thought i -awol-(MIA) fuck la u think i will do that nt... my immediate superior should be my PC correct now they told me was the my MG commander wow lao wat the problem meh i'm a runner so i should inform him right...!!! watever la wat they say always right... next sat i will stay back till afternoon somemore there's outfield on thur n fri my weekend going to burn again lor this week also so many duty to do sian la... army life make me more SICK...!!! i don wan to care anymore liao... tmr goign (IT) fair before booking to face the 4 walls haha... anyway changing my msn n friendster acc to: jeff-thejoker@hotmail.com ... thx...

No comments: